Sometimes I’m ugly; sometimes I’m pretty. Mirrors, cameras, and people- why are you so confusing??!?
- katniss: let's eat these poisonous berries
- peeta: hold the fuck up let me touch your braid
1. celebrate Janessa’s birthday
2. go home and congratulate my brother on college acceptances :)
3. hug my mom and dad
4. go to CMC with Sylvia to celebrate Cher’s 21st <3
5. go to Norton Simon again with family
6. rewatch LOTR with my brother
7. plan my summer
8. go beaching with Sylvia
9. buy the cutest bathing suit
10. try to learn how to cook something decent/affordable/in a timely manner
My favorite professor gave me a 92% for attendance/participation when I obviously go to class every time just to hear his amazing lectures… This makes me really sad and confused. I feel like when I slack off people like me better and when I try too hard they get annoyed. :<
Conclusion: I am annoying.
If a guy came up to me and did magic tricks with fire, I would be pretty impressed.
who has inscribed and highlighted my used copy of “The People of Paper,”
You have truly brilliant takes on this novel. I’m envious of the fact that you had thought of these interpretations far before I had (although it could have something to do with the fact that your words are written next to the novel’s). Though you use stupid abbreviations like “ppl,” I still find that you’ve highlighted exactly the right words.
It’s not that I doubt my sanity; no, I’m sane. I doubt my perception on the world. Everything’s a mystery. Let me read your mind.